SCHEDULE FOR THE WEEK OF 4/8/19
Just a reminder that we will be running a special schedule this week for testing purposes:
- Monday: Normal Day – ALL students are expected to attend – starting at 7:30 a.m.
- Tuesday: Juniors ONLY will be taking the SAT – starting at 7:30 a.m.
- Wednesday: Sophomores ONLY will be taking the PSAT 10 – starting at 7:30 a.m.
- Thursday: Freshmen ONLY will be taking the PSAT 9 – starting at 7:30 a.m.
- Friday: Normal Day – ALL students are expected to attend – starting at 7:30 a.m.
After testing is complete students are excused for the day and lunch will be served in the cafeteria as usual. On the days your student’s grade level is not testing they will not have school. We will be running a normal class schedule on Monday and Friday for all students. Thank you and please check the website for additional information. You can help your student by making sure that they get a good night’s sleep the night before they test and a good breakfast on the day of the exam. In addition to lunch, like always we will be serving breakfast for free to any student interested starting at 7 a.m..
Important Testing Dates Spring 2019
Jan 14-Feb 15: ACCESS testing for ELL’s
Apr 8-Apr 28: CoAlt (Colorado Alternate Assessment)
Apr 9: SAT (11th grade only no school for 9th 10th and 12th grades)
Apr 10: PSAT 10 (10th grade only no school for 9th, 11th and 12th grades)
Apr 11: PSAT 9 (9th grade only no school for 10th, 11th and 12th grades)
Apr 10-12: Possible Mock AP Tests (for students not taking SAT or PSAT 9/10)
Apr 8-Apr 27: CMAS Science: Week of April 15th (11th grade only – school will still be in session)
Apr 22-May 3: World Language Assessments – Done in class
May 6-May 17: AP exams
May 23-May 28: Semester 2 Finals