Senior Checkout: Friday, May 21st from 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
- All seniors who have met graduation requirements(Credit requirements and ICAP) must go through this process.
- There will be 9 Drive-Through Stations (See map and enter through the S. Ivanhoe entrance near the Hebrew Education Alliance Center):
- Pancake Breakfast (8:00 am – 10:00 am Only)
- Club and Organization Stoles, Pins and Cords
- Phonetic Cards for Graduation
- Athletics Equipment and Uniform Return
- Book Return
- Technology Return
- Cap & Gown, Tickets, Honor Cord Pick-up and Guest List Completion (Only if it wasn’t done prior to check-out) Click Here
- Final Transcript Information
MANDATORY GRADUATION REHEARSAL MONDAY, MAY 24TH FROM 1:00 PM -3:00 PM
Click here for the map/details for checkout!
When: May 25th
950 South Birch
Glendale, CO 80246
Time: Students and staff arrive at 11:00 a.m. – ceremony begins at 12:00 p.m.
Dress: Caps and Gowns (students may decorate caps – keep it school appropriate!)
Guests: Each student may have up to 4 guests – children 2 and under do not count towards the 4 guests
- Only people on the list will be allowed to attend the Commencement Ceremony. (click here to complete the form!)
Click here for directions and parking!
Click here for an aerial map for parking!
For parents, families, and supporters that will not be in attendance at Infinity Park, please use this link to livestream the event: https://vimeo.com/event/1005915/e054244c74